Terms & Conditions
- All fares are subject to change without prior notice.
- fares are guaranteed once the purchase is completed.
- Tickets are non-transferable and name change is not permitted.
- Fares are subject to availability of seats and flight dates.
- Fares do not include baggage fees or other fees charged directly by the airline.
- Please check for Visa / Transit visa requirement from the respective consulate / embassy.
- The EPP scheme offered by the banks / finance companies cannot be availed for ticket(s) / hotels booked through our Website.
POLICY OF MULTIPLE BOOKING :
- The multiple booking may result in multiple postings to the cardholder's monthly statement
FLIGHT DEPARTURE TIME :
- Please recheck the flight departure time with Hola Tourism or the respective airline 24 working hours prior to your departure.
CANCELLATIONS And REFUNDS:
- In addition to the airline charges, Hola Tourism will have a service fee on cancellation/refund of documents.
- There will be NO-REFUND if the document is NON- REFUNDABLE , as per the airline.
- Some fares are NON-REFUNDABLE / NON-CHANGEABLE in case of NO-SHOW.
- Please read carefully the Fare Rules before booking your flights.
- It is mandatory to contact Hola Tourism for all refunds if booked through www.holatourism.com.
- Processing time for refunds may vary from airline to airline.
- Refund amount will be credited only to the account of the Credit Card holder who has paid for the ticket or other travel related services.
- Hola Tourism reserves the right to cancel any bookings done by the Fraudulent usage of credit cards.
- Airlines may have amendment / rebooking fee for rerouting or reissuance, which varies from airline to airline .You may be required to pay a difference in fare , if any, in addition to the amendment fee for the new date change.
- Some fares are NON-ENDORSABLE / NON-REROUTABLE depending on the airline policy.
- Some fares DO NOT allow amendments in case of NO-SHOW.
- All airline check-in counters will open 4 hours prior departure.
- We strongly recommend on-line check-in through the website of the respective airline to avoid long queues.
- Please check transit time before issuing your ticket(s) with the concerned airline or with Hola Tourism as most airports require a transit visa for staying from 8 to 24hrs and beyond.
- Please check all your travel documents such as Valid passport, Visa, Transit Visa ,Immigration Clearance etc.
- We strongly recommend you to check the transit visa requirement at least a week before your travel with the respective consulate/embassy. Hola Tourism will not be liable for any transit visa regulation changes after the ticket issuance
Additional Terms & Conditions:
- “Al Saif Touris” maintains the https://holatourism.com/ Website ("Site").
- “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law.
- ‘’Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment’’
- ‘’We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries’’
- ‘’Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website’’
- ‘’Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Al Saif Touris policies and rules’’
- ‘’User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account’’
BOOKING CONFIRMATION :
Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the client via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
CHANGE AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
All requests for change or cancellation of any goods and services purchased on this website must be delivered in writing to the service help address provided at the end of these terms or by email to email@example.com, and must be received in both cases, on our working days at least 24 hours before these goods and services are scheduled to be provided. Our offices are open ("working days") from 09:00 to 18:00 United Arab Emirates local time on each day from Sunday to Thursday, except on public holidays and holidays declared for private sector establishments in the United Arab Emirates.
You agree to abide by the terms and conditions imposed at the time of your purchase, which will determine the change and cancellation policy applicable to your purchase, including, but not limited to penalties which may apply. Additionally, you agree that:
If a change or cancellation policy relevant to your request is not provided in the terms and conditions imposed at the time of your purchase, your purchase can not be changed and is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation. If a cancellation policy relevant to your request in the terms and conditions imposed at the time of your purchase does not explicitly state a refundable amount or how it may be calculated, your purchase is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation. If the change or cancellation policies relevant to your request in the terms and conditions imposed at the time of your purchase do not specify the price of partly utilized services, they will be calculated based on the price of the utilized services alone at the time of your request and not pro-rata. Requests for permitted changes and cancellations will be processed within 2 working days after all payments required to process the request are settled. In the event of a cancellation, any payments to be refunded after the deduction of payments required to process the cancellation will be credited to the same payment card which was used to make the purchase within 15 working days thereafter and may take up to an additional 30 working days thereafter for the credited amount to appear on the payment card.
Cancellation and Refunds
The fare is subject to date change and cancellation penalty. The cancellation before departure (if allowed) needs to be done at least 72hrs prior.
The Penalty will be waived off only in case of death of passenger or family member (Death Certificate Required). The Penalty will not be waived if upgrading to a higher class.
The cancellation penalties mentioned above may vary if the cancellation is not done as per the set guidelines.